Carlo Ratti Associati has an opportunity for a junior data analyst to join its studio in Turin, Italy.
Carlo Ratti Associati is looking for a highly creative, flexible, independent and motivated individual to be involved in urban data analysis and visualisation activities.
The position is available for an immediate start.
- master’s degree in interaction or computation design, computer and information sciences, media arts and sciences, or equivalent
- relevant skills for interpreting, analyzing, and pre-processing data
- advanced knowledge of visualizations techniques and user interface design
- familiarity with design software, such as Rhinoceros+Grasshopper and Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- proficiency in geospatial data processing (QGIS or ArcGIS, PostGIS) preferred
- experience with big datasets analysis preferred
- proficiency with map-based libraries (Mapbox, Leaflet, CartoDB) preferred is a plus
- a confident, professional attitude with strong graphic communication skills
- excellent communication and teamwork skills
Senior designer/landscape architect (China projects)
at Martha Schwartz Partners