Carlo Ratti Associati is seeking a sales manager to join its practice in New York, USA.
Makr Shakr, CRA’s rapidly growing start-up technology company that aims to empower people with new robotic interactions, is seeking an experienced and passionate sales manager who will join our team. The sales manager will drive the strategy and execution of all sales initiatives and ensure short and long-term revenue expansion. The candidate will report directly to the chief revenue officer.
- US citizenship, US/Italian preferred
- bachelor or master degree in economics or technology field
- minimum of two years experience as sales manager or representative
- strong fluency in English is essential, proficiency in another language (possibly Italian) is an asset
- strategic thinker who has the ability to build innovative sales models and channel strategies, combined with the tactical ability to execute
- flexibility in travelling worldwide, mostly within US and Europe
- strong communication and negotiation skills
- ability to work autonomously and with initiative, in pressured situations
Main job tasks and responsibilities:
- customer relationship development: identify new customers and strengthen relationships with the existing ones; build long-term and high trust partnerships, especially with key decision makers
- development of new regions and distribution channels
- account management
- detecting, analysing and seizing new business opportunities
- make magic happen
Please apply directly using this link.