Caro Communications is seeking a digital media executive to join its busy digital media team in London.
Location: Clerkenwell, EC1
Salary: Dependent on experience
About Caro Communications
Caro Communications is an award-winning, multidisciplinary, communications consultancy specialising in architecture, design and culture. Our clients include: property developers, architects, luxury brands, retailers, designers, manufacturers, exhibitions, cultural organisations and tech. Like our clients, our London-based team comes from a range of backgrounds. We are: writers, curators, spatial planners, communications specialists, architects, economists, art historians and journalists. This is reflected in the way we work – we promote joined-up thinking and a cross disciplinary approach with all our clients.
About the role
Key objective: Your day-to-day activities will be split between looking after clients’ digital projects and campaigns as well as managing the company’s digital channels. You will also play a supporting role in the marketing and PR teams.
The breakdown of the role is as follows:
- produce digital and social media strategies
- develop and implement creative digital campaigns
- create, write and distribute content on various channels and platforms, maintain a suitable level of activity/engagement across all active campaigns
- produce engaging visual content including videos, occasionally liaise/ brief filmmakers and graphic designers to produce the required assets
- curate and maintain Caro Communication’s digital feeds
- use analytical insights to monitor web and social activity, ensure KPIs are met and produce campaign reports
- support the marketing and PR teams with email newsletter and bulletin creation and distribution
Desired skills and experience
You will have:
- minimum of two years of experience in a digital and social media management capacity within the arts, design or architecture sectors
- excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- well versed in Facebook/Facebook Advertising, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Youtube – aware of the latest digital tools and trends
- experience using Photoshop to produce/edit visual assets for social media use
- analytical skills and experienced with Google Analytics
- the ability to foster strong client relationships across a range of cultural backgrounds is key, as is being an effective member of a busy and highly motivated team
- a highly proactive and organised approach to work
Salary and benefits
- competitive salary – based on experience
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and office Christmas closure
- Pension scheme
- a creative working environment with an enviable client list
How to apply
Please send your CV with covering letter and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit www.carocommunications.com to see the exciting range of clients with whom we work.