Caro Communications is seeking a senior digital media manager to join its digital media team in London.
Leading cultural communications agency Caro Communications, is seeking a senior digital media manager to join our busy digital media team.
Location: Clerkenwell, EC1
Salary: salary dependent on experience
About Caro Communications
Caro Communications is an award-winning, multidisciplinary communications consultancy specialising in architecture, design and culture. Our clients include; property developers, architects, luxury brands, retailers, designers, manufacturers, exhibitions, cultural organisations and tech. Like our clients, our London-based team comes from a range of backgrounds. We are; writers, curators, spatial planners, communications specialists, architects, economists, art historians and journalists. This is reflected in the way we work – we promote joined-up thinking and a cross-disciplinary approach with all our clients.
About the role
Your day-to-day activities will be split between looking after clients’ digital projects and campaigns as well as managing the company’s digital channels. You will also play a supporting role across all teams.
The breakdown of the role is as follows:
- produce digital and social media strategies
- develop and implement creative digital campaigns
- create, write and distribute content on various channels and platforms, maintain a suitable level of activity/engagement across all active campaigns
- produce engaging visual content including videos, occasionally liaise/ brief filmmakers and graphic designers to produce the required assets
- curate and maintain Caro Communications’ feeds
- use analytical insights to monitor web and social activity, ensure KPIs are met and produce campaign reports
- support the marketing and PR teams with email newsletter and bulletin creation and distribution
- contribute to new business presentations, pitches and proposal for digital and social media services
Desired skills and experience
You will have:
- experience in a digital and social media management capacity within the arts, design or architecture sectors
- excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- well versed in Facebook/Facebook Advertising, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Youtube – aware of the latest digital tools and trends
- experience using Photoshop to produce/edit visual assets for social media use, Mailchimp, and WordPress
- analytical skills and experienced with Google Analytics
- the ability to foster strong client relationships across a range of cultural backgrounds is key, as is being an effective member of a busy and highly motivated team
- a highly proactive and organised approach to work
Salary and benefits:
- competitive salary (based on experience)
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and office Christmas closure
- birthday day off
- company days out
- pension scheme
- a creative working environment with an enviable client list
How to apply
Please send your CV with covering letter and salary expectations using the ‘apply’ link below.
Visit our website to see the exciting range of clients with whom we work.