Caroline Paterson Interiors is looking for an experienced senior interior designer to join its busy design studio in Chelsea, London.
The person for this role should have worked successfully on projects from inception to completion for a minimum period of five years, with an industry recognised qualification in interior design. The successful candidate will work on a variety of high-end private residential projects in UK, Europe, and the Middle East, and should demonstrate the following skills and responsibilities.
- attending site and client meetings
- project management including liaising with architects, contractors, suppliers and clients
- creation of schemes, sourcing fabrics/furniture/lighting etc,
- producing presentation boards for client approvals
- producing schedules (finishes, lighting, paint, ironmongery and Sanitaryware), scope of works and client estimates
- detailed design drawings, layouts, joinery packs and electrical plans
- preparation of rendered elevation drawings using Adobe suite for client approval
- advanced skills in Adobe PhotoShop, InDesign, AutoCAD/ Vectorworks, SketchUp
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- knowledge of FF&E selection (materials, finishes, detailing and scheduling) and procurement
- self-motivated and good team player, able to work quickly and efficiently in an organised manner and meet deadlines
- proven experience in dealing with suppliers and contractors
- excellent communication skills including verbal, written and visual
- exceptional attention to detail
- personable, calm and proactive
- full clean UK driving license
Please submit your CV and relevant examples of work that demonstrates your design skills, also stating why you believe you are suitable for the position by clicking the apply button below.
Please include your salary expectations.
Salary dependent on experience.
No agencies or third party applications, please. These will not be considered.
Applications to any other email will not be considered.