Carter Designs is seeking an architectural assistant to join its studio in North Yorkshire, UK.
We cover projects in Yorkshire, London, Kent and Sussex, predominantly working in the residential sector from house extensions to one-off houses and mixed used developments.
The successful candidate will be required to work closely with the director, Paul Carter, assisting with all aspects of the design process from concept to completion. Produce planning drawing packages, construction details, liaise with external consultants, and provide general support, including measured site surveys.
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
- excellent communication skills
- at least two years’ UK work experience
- work independently as well as in a team
- excellent knowledge of AutoCAD 2D
- knowledge of Photoshop, SketchUp, V-Ray
- some knowledge of UK Building Regulations
- ability to work to tight deadlines
Please submit a copy of a relevant UK portfolio via the apply for job button below (maximum total email size including attachments not to exceed 5MB).
Include your CV and cover letter stating when you are available and salary expectations.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, within three weeks of receipt of your application.
Strictly no agencies.