Cartwright Pickard is seeking a BIM coordinator to join its team in London.
We’re looking for a talented BIM coordinator to join our team and support the development and delivery of digital information on our projects. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious individual to work alongside our project teams and as part of the digital design team to produce industry-leading digital asset information for our clients.
As BIM Coordinator, you will work directly with our project teams to support the delivery of the (Autodesk Revit) model and asset data, as well as providing technical support to project team members as required.
Working closely with our head of digital design, your duties will include (but not be limited to):
- supporting project teams in establishing and executing a project modelling strategy
- developing and maintaining project BIM documentation
- supporting project teams with content development and managing content across the practice
- supporting teams with general design coordination including clash detection
- providing technical support to project teams
- identifying training requirements and preparing training materials
- identifying opportunities to optimise existing workflows and implement new ones
- developing our BIM standards, templates and procedures
- conducting project audits and lessons learned workshops with project teams
- supporting clients in their journey of adopting BIM on current and future projects
A successful candidate should have an excellent understanding of Autodesk Revit with additional knowledge in clash detection using either Autodesk Navisworks or Solibri Model Checker. Experience or in-depth knowledge in delivering UK COBie would be desirable but is not essential.
A degree in architecture or architectural technology-based qualification would be an advantage, however we are open to individuals from other professions or disciplines who meet the above criteria.
Working at CP
We believe that good architecture comes from people whose creativity and ingenuity is appreciated. At our open-plan studios in London, Leeds and Manchester, we’ve created an open, fair and friendly culture which allows our diverse team of talented individuals to flourish. We’ve held an Investors in People Silver accreditation since 2010, which is almost unique in our profession. We put a lot into the development and training of our staff. In return, we expect you to be at the top of your game, ambitious to learn and progress.
We are looking for people who are engaged in our mission and live by our values. These are:
- consider every angle
- put insight into action
- make relationships matter
- build a legacy
You can find out more about what it’s like to work at Cartwright Pickard here.
Equality, diversity and inclusion
We’re committed to making our practice and our industry a diverse, equal and inclusive place to work. We actively encourage applications from under-represented groups in architecture, including Black, Asian and minority ethnic people, people with disabilities and people who identify as being LGBTQ2IA+. Cartwright Pickard is an equal opportunities employer.
If you’d like to apply for this role, please submit your CV, covering letter and no more than ten pages of your work (maximum size 10MB) via the apply for job button below quoting reference ‘CPBIMC_22’.
Please note that due to the high number of applications we receive, we only respond to successful applicants.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom