CaSA Architects is seeking a project architect to join our practice in Bath, UK.
Experienced project architect at CaSA Architects
We are looking for an experienced project architect to join our friendly team in our riverside studio on the edge of Bath.
We are an award-winning design led architectural practice, who really care about the quality of what we do at every level. We are looking for a talented project architect with exceptional design skills and, ideally, good technical experience, to perform a key role in our growing portfolio of contemporary homes, community and housing projects.
Excellent career prospects and opportunities for the right candidate to play an important part in the development and future of the practice.
The ideal candidate will have:
- strong design skills and an outstanding design portfolio
- minimum of five years post-Part-III experience
- proven ability to run and manage projects from concept to completion
- experience of high-end residential projects
- the ability to work individually and as part of a team
- must be able to take initiative and be creative
- excellent written and spoken English
- attention to detail is essential
- full UK/EU driving license
In addition, the following skills and experience would be highly beneficial:
- excellent technical and detailing experience
- excellent job running experience from inception to completion
- BIM expertise to introduce and develop across the practice
- keen interest in sustainability
- proficient in VectorWorks, Adobe Suite and SketchUp
In return, we’ll give you
- a competitive salary, based on your experience, plus benefits
- training and development opportunities
- the opportunity to develop and play a part in the development and future of our vibrant practice
- regular CPD’s, events and visits
- regular social activities
- being part of a friendly, supportive team
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this position, please use the ‘apply’ link below and include the following:
- a cover letter detailing why you would like to work with us and outlining your experience, ambitions, availability, and salary expectations
- your CV
- a PDF portfolio of maximum of 10MB showcasing your work, including images and text
Please note: we regret that we will only reply to those we wish to interview, due to the high number of applications.