Case Furniture is hiring a graphic designer to join its team in London.
The graphic design role offers the opportunity to work across a range of areas from social media, website, product/packaging and marketing. This role is a key role in the marketing and product areas. This will involve working closely with all departments to ensure timely and creative design solutions for all graphics needed and ensuring accurate brand communication at all times.
The graphic design position reports to the design director but will be working closely with all departments of Case to produce the engaging and creative graphics required for promotion and marketing of our products – some of these areas include: product/packaging artworks, assembly instructions, social media, web, visual merchandising and exhibitions.
- to design and produce image and graphic-led print-ready and digital artwork for marketing campaigns, product, packaging, web marketing, instore graphics, exhibitions and any other Case related campaigns
- to liaise with all internal departments to meet their design requirements as and when needed, manage the process and to agree deadlines
- to support the marketing and development team in ensuring the Case brand is used consistently and are in keeping with our brand guidelines at all times
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills, experience and qualities:
- proficient in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- experience of Rhinoceros 3d would be a great advantage but not a necessity
- proven ability of working with image and graphic-based graphics and brands
- proven ability of taking a commercial project from brief through to delivery of the final artwork and print process
- experience working in similar graphic design roles
- proactive and self-motivated
- have a keen eye for detail and good communication skills
- ability to work on multiple briefs at the same time and manage time effectively across these
- ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and to prioritise a varied workload
- experience of working with and managing brand guidelines
- good communication skills
The role is a full-time, permanent position based in SW18, Monday to Friday, 9:30 am to 6 pm.
If you are interested in working with an established design-led company with a global outreach, please submit your application with your portfolio, CV and a cover letter including your salary expectation.
Please apply via the apply for job button below.
All applicants will be required to show they have the right to work in the UK.