Case Furniture is seeking a sales support – B2B to join its team in London.
Design without compromise
Established in 2006, Case has always believed that the best design should be accessible and affordable. Working with world-renowned, award-winning designers, Case is a vanguard of creativity, producing contemporary furniture full of integrity and character.
We are seeking a self-motivated and experienced sales support individual to join our friendly and growing team based at our head office/showroom in Wandsworth, London.
- process domestic and international wholesale and trade orders from the confirmation stage through to invoicing, using both manual and EDI-integrated channels
- ensure all B2B orders are monitored to meet ETDs and work closely with the team to overcome any challenges
- maintain regular updates for customers with relevant information or changes to schedules
- respond timely to incoming enquiries
- work closely with planning to manage any fulfilment requirements
- liaise with logistics, to ensure shipments and bookings are smoothly coordinated
- take ownership of your accountabilities and work independently or as part of a wider team pushing towards the same goals with a very organised and systematic approach
- excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- proficient in Microsoft 365 (Outlook and Excel) and Google Sheets
- experience within the furniture or design industry will be a distinct advantage
As the ideal candidate you will:
- have worked in a similar role, ideally in the furniture, lighting or design industry, for a minimum of two years
- be driven by passion for the brand
- be fastidious, proactive and intuitive, and have a dynamic approach to your work
- enjoy working within a close-knit team of like-minded people
- be the type of person who enjoys a challenge and does whatever it takes to get the job done
Hours: Monday to Friday 9.30 to 18.00, full time office/showroom based in SW London
Remuneration: according to experience
Start date: ASAP
Please apply via the apply for job button below.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom