Casson Mann is seeking an exhibition/interior designer to join its team in London.
Casson Mann is a London-based practice specialising in the design of museums and exhibitions.
We are currently looking for a 3D designer to join our team. We want a pro-active, motivated team-player.
Applicants must have a degree or equivalent in interior/exhibition design and be passionate about design in museums and galleries.
Key skills and experience:
- a minimum of two years’ relevant design experience
- conceptual thinking, including the ability to grasp complex narratives and bring them to life in imaginative ways
- knowledge of working in museums, including sensitive objects and within historic buildings
- ability to work collaboratively in a design team
- experience in dealing with contractors and managing client relationships
- excellent communication skills, with the ability to present ideas both verbally and in writing
- computer literacy, with a high degree of proficiency in Adobe suite, Vectorworks, Vectorworks 3D and – ideally – Cinema 4D
To apply, please submit a covering letter including salary expectations, along with your CV and portfolio (under 5 MB) via the apply for job button below.
Casson Mann is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we recognise and celebrate the benefits of a diverse and inclusive team.
No recruitment agencies please.