Caswell&Dainow is seeking a freelance architect to join its team in London.
Caswell&Dainow is busy London-based property development company. We are seeking a self-motivated residential architect to join our team on a freelance basis.
We are looking for someone with a great eye for design to take small-scale residential projects from single-unit backland developments to 15-unit schemes from initial concept through to planning. Applicants must have the relevant experience to utilise high-quality design to maximise value on complex and demanding sites.
Must have over five years’ experience working on UK residential projects.
- highly proficient at Vectorworks, SketchUp, Adobe
- high-level experience in the planning process and submission of planning applications
- good experience of dealing with various London Boroughs on residential schemes
- an ability to communicate conceptual design ideas through images and massing diagrams
- be able to create accurate 3D models for design presentations and planning applications. Rendering experience welcome
- natural creative flair and able to produce well thought-out residential designs
- hands-on work ethic and a “can-do” attitude. Adaptable, organised, flexible and easy to work with
- imaginative and resourceful with a keen eye for detail
- excellent interpersonal skills, particularly when building relationships with clients and consultants
- location: remotely
- start date: immediate
- duration: flexible, estimated 10/30 hours per week
- salary: competitive
- fluent in English, verbal and written
How to apply
Please submit your CV, a short portfolio of your relevant work via the ‘apply’ link below. We look forward to hearing from you.
For more information please see our website.