Cat Dal Interiors is seeking a business development manager to join its friendly team in London.
You will research, review, track and evaluate new business opportunities, you are expected to use initiative and identify additional steps required to undertake the role.
- act as the first point of contact with new business inquiries and nurture client relationships
- gather industry intelligence and identify potential new business leads
- consider and suggest proactive new business efforts
- conduct visits to meet clients and establish the needs of the project, provide estimates for works
- you will forge relationships and develop new business enquiries with private clients as well as estate agents, developers and investors
- provide an initial point of contact for clients and proactively solicit new clients via, networking, LinkedIn, and email
- constantly pursue new business opportunities to ensure a pipeline of new projects for the studio
- promote & market CDI’s diverse project experience, service and quality
- nurture current and past customer relationships by responding to any needs or opportunities
- at least two years’ experience managing client relationships in a similar role
- experience in a similar role in an architectural/ design organisation
- academic or professional background in architecture or design will be advantageous
- good knowledge of the design and architecture industry with strong commercial awareness
- this role would be for someone legally eligible to work in the UK
- this company’s conversion ratio is 40%+ so, we are looking for a high caliber individual that will be able to stay close to that conversion ratio or exceed it
- ability to work well as part of a team and to meet demanding deadlines
- strong social skills
- to work intuitively and responsibly
- to be self-driven and self-motivated
- to be a chameleon – accordingly adapting to the needs, styles and level of clients
Salary commensurate with experience, and the role is open to flexible or full-time position, again depending on experience.