CDW+Partners is looking for a permanent/freelance retail interior designer to join its studio in Brighton.
Ideal candidates will have:
– real-world retail interior design experience
– a portfolio that demonstrates your ability to communicate your ideas clearly and a thorough understanding of the retail sector
– great organisational skills and an excellent eye for detail
– the ability to supervise junior colleagues if required and be a supportive and energetic team player
– effective time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines without breaking sweat
– bags of creativity and an ability to express this directly to our clients
We’re a small agency with big clients so this is a great opportunity to gain experience and immerse yourself in all aspects of our projects from concept to implementation.
Your skill base will include:
– general Mac skills
– Vectorworks – excellent working knowledge essential
– Adobe Creative Suite – excellent working knowledge essential
– 3D rendering – experience in Cinema 4D or Autodesk Maya would be an advantage
– hand sketching – willing and able with a pen and paper
– must be fluent in English – good verbal and written knowledge
– eligible to work in the UK
Salary negotiable, you may wish to include your expectations within your application.
Please send CV’s with examples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful applicants will receive a response due to anticipated high volume.
No agencies thank you.