Central Working is looking for a junior interior designer/project administrator to join its design and build team in London.
We are seeking a passionate and efficient junior interior designer to join our rapidly expanding team.
You will be responsible for producing high-quality project design deliverables from concept through to specification and construction documents. Working on one large, or multiple smaller projects overseen by the design and build director on tasks and deliverables to ensure the successful completion of the projects.
- producing high-quality design work from concept phase to construction packages
- responsible for an individual project or package of work, ensure that design follows Central Working design and operational standards, and relevant statutory requirements under the guidance of the design and build director
- works closely with the project team following efficient design management processes
- ensures project milestones and deadlines are met with the overview of principal/design and build director where appropriate
- creates project design information as required by design and build director
- be industrious, enthusiastic and enjoy working as part of a team
- self-motivated and able to take responsibility
- active listening and clear communication
- be fully conversant with relevant software packages including AutoCAD
- be a Part 1 qualified, relevant experience working in the commercial sector, experience working on hotel and restaurant projects would be advantageous
- applicants are required to be proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, MS Office including Excel, Photoshop and InDesign. Revit is desirable but not essential
Please submit your CV with cover letter using the ‘apply’ link below.