Champalimaud has a vacancy for a social media manager and marketing assistant to become part of its team in New York, USA.
Award winning New York-based design firm Champalimaud, is searching for a social media manager and marketing assistant to join their team.
A successful candidate would be taking on the following responsibilities:
- liaise directly with business development director to create and develop proposals for new business opportunities.
This includes but is not limited to:
- provide research for meetings and pitches (hotel, client, location)
- composing proposals and profiles for new business
- create marketing presentations for new business opportunities
- timelines for delivery – from RFP to first meeting.
- work with the marketing director to support public-facing brand image, create and manage visual and written collateral and assist with website updates
- curate and manage social media content to align with the Champalimaud brand for two Instagram accounts
- develop social media strategy for future studio content
- assist with administrative responsibilities: answer phones, prepare for client and visitor meetings, receive packages, schedule meetings, assisting the office manager when needed
- answer phones and direct new business inquiries
What we’re looking for:
- a minimum of two years’ experience in marketing and/or PR, agency or in-house
- knows how to interact with high-level professionals including company clients and vendors
- a passion for design and the creative industries
- a self-starter and able to take initiative on tasks
- an eye for detail
- a creative and energetic spirit
- a team player
- strong writing skills
- a strong knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite essential
- knowledge of social media schedulers and analytics such as Hootsuite, Buffer, Google and Facebook analytics a plus
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.