Chaplins Furniture is seeking a sales consultant to join its team in Hatch End, UK.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a furniture and lighting sales consultant to join our growing sales team at our 25’ooo sq ft luxury lifestyle showroom in Hatch End, Middlesex.
The central responsibility of furniture and lighting sales consultant:
- providing customers with a knowledgeable, friendly, and high-quality service both in-store and via email/telephone
- demonstrate brand and product knowledge, based upon the training programme provided, as well as keeping up to date with the luxury environment and competitors
- managing furniture and lighting orders from initial enquiry through to delivery and installation, maintaining polite and efficient communication with customers throughout the process
- follow the company operational guidelines and policies
A successful candidate should:
- have a natural inclination to building relationships through personal face-to-face communication, exceptional customer service skills with the enthusiasm to go above and beyond
- experience of working in a similar role within the furniture industry with a proven track record of sales excellence within a team
- strong organisational and administrative skills, with attention to detail and accuracy
- very good command of English
- well-presented and a polished ambassador for the Chaplins brand
What we offer:
- friendly working atmosphere in a busy thriving environment
- attractive basic with shared commission and performance based rewards
- generous staff discounts
- training opportunities which can involve international travel (when permitted)
Remuneration according to experience. Please apply with CV and cover letter, including salary expectations using the ‘apply’ link below.
No agencies please.