Chapman Architects is hiring an architect to join its team in London.
Chapman Architects is seeking an energetic architect with four plus years’ experience, post Part 3, to join its friendly, award-winning, RIBA Chartered Practice, in Bermondsey, London SE1. This is a great opportunity for an architect who has developed strong technical skills and with proven experience of working on projects in the commercial sector.
CA has a portfolio of high-end projects in and around London, most are mixed-use, and include headquarters buildings, retail and arts and encompass both new build and the restoration of some unique buildings. We are a medium sized young practice looking for a personable architect to join us.
Qualifications, qualities and experience:
- proven experience of working on high-quality commercial projects in London is a must have
- documented experience of working on RIBA Stages 4 and 5 with good construction and detailing experience
- a technical problem solver with the ability to work out architectural solutions whilst running jobs on site
- a strong work ethic with the ability to work on your own initiative
- experience of working with contractors and consultants
- proficiency in BIM with outstanding design and technical skills
- excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English;
- friendly and personable, with the ability to collaborate and work as part of a team
Applicants should submit a CV alongside examples of their work, together with a short covering letter, explaining your suitability for the role via the apply for job button below. The right candidate will receive a competitive salary and 20 days + holiday, as a starting package.
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
We will be holding interviews in our offices in Bermondsey.
Strictly no agencies.
Chapman Architects is an equal opportunities employer.