Chapman Architects is recruiting an architect to join its team in London.
Chapman Architects is seeking an energetic architect with two to five years’ experience, post Part 3, to join its friendly, award-winning, RIBA Chartered Practice, in Bermondsey, London SE1. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious architect, wanting to join a medium sized practice, with exciting career prospects.
Chapman Architects has a portfolio of high-end commercial projects in and around London, to include headquarters buildings, retail and arts, workplaces and encompassing both new build and the restoration of some unique buildings.
Qualifications, qualities and experience:
- experience of working on high-quality commercial projects
- proven experience of working on all RIBA stages in London
- proficiency in BIM with outstanding design and technical skills
- excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
- friendly and personable, with the ability to collaborate and work as part of a team
Applicants should submit a CV alongside examples of their work, together with a short covering letter, explaining your suitability for the role by clicking the ‘apply’ button. The right candidate will receive a competitive salary package.
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
We will be holding interviews in our office in Bermondsey.
We are sorry to say that due to the high expected number of applicants for this job, we will only be contacting candidates we would like to interview. Strictly no agencies.
Chapman Architects is an equal opportunities employer.