Chapman Architects is looking for an architect to join its team in London.
Chapman Architects is seeking an energetic architect with three plus years’ experience, post-Part 3, to join its friendly, award-winning, RIBA chartered practice in London SE1. This is a great opportunity for an architect who has developed strong all-round skills and with proven experience of working on projects in the commercial sector.
CA has a portfolio of high-end projects in and around London, most are mixed-use, including headquarters buildings, retail and offices, and encompass both new buildings and the restoration of some unique buildings. We are a small to medium-sized young practice, looking for a personable architect to join us.
Qualifications, qualities and experience:
- proven experience of working on high-quality commercial projects in London is a must-have
- experience of servicing a project through all RIBA Stages, and preferably using ArchiCAD
- we are looking for a talented designer, who also enjoys the detail design process and has significant technical design and construction experience
- a strong work ethic with the ability to work on your own initiative
- experience of working with contractors and consultants
- friendly and personable, with the ability to collaborate and work as part of a team
This is a full-time role, and you will be expected to work in our offices from Monday to Thursday and work from home on Friday.
Applicants should submit a CV alongside examples of their work, together with a short covering letter, explaining their suitability for the role by clicking the apply for job button below. The right candidate will receive a competitive salary and 20 days holiday, with an additional five days off fixed between Christmas and New Year, as a starting package.
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
We will be holding interviews in our offices in London SE1.
Strictly no agencies.
Chapman Architects is an equal opportunities employer.