Chapman Architects is seeking a Part 2 or 3 architectural assistant, to join its RIBA Chartered Practice in Bermondsey, London.
This is a great development opportunity for a talented architectural assistant looking to work with a supportive architectural company during your qualifying years. We would hope to develop a working relationship over several years with the right applicant.
CA has a portfolio of high-end projects in and around London mainly within the commercial sector, and to include headquarters buildings, sports facilities, and arts buildings. Our work encompasses both new build and the restoration of some unique buildings.
Qualifications, qualities and experience:
- experience of working on commercial projects in London
- a strong work ethic, with an enthusiastic and friendly nature
- proficiency in BIM with outstanding design and technical skills
- excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
- eligibility to work in the UK
- the ability to work well in a team and to support the team leader
- the capability to collaborate, innovate and to learn
Applicants should submit a CV alongside examples of work, together with a covering letter explaining your suitability for the role by clicking the ‘apply’ button. The right candidate will receive a competitive salary and four weeks + holiday as a starting package.
We will be holding first interviews in our office in Bermondsey, London SE1, with strict social distancing measures in place, if you are shielding please let us know and we will speak to you over Zoom.
We are sorry to say that due to the high expected number of applicants for this job, we will only be contacting candidates we would like to interview.
Strictly no agencies
Chapman Architects is an equal opportunities employer.