Chargeurs Museum Studio has an opportunity for a junior 3D designer to join its team in London.
We are part of Chargeurs Museum Studio (CMS), a worldwide group of companies providing award-winning creative and professional services to the cultural and commercial experience markets.
CMS’s UK businesses include the design agencies Event and MET Studio, project management consultancy DesignPM and print production house Leach. The wider group includes specialist fabricators Hypsos in the Netherlands, Design&Production in the USA and fine art publishers Skira in Milan.
We have been working with some of the world’s leading museums, attractions and brands since the 1980s, to design and deliver award-winning exhibitions, spaces and experiences. We pride ourselves on constantly looking to push the boundaries of ingenuity in design and storytelling.
We’re based in London but our current clients span the world from Canada to Singapore. Our recent portfolio includes the Burrell Collection in Glasgow, the Mobility Pavilion at Dubai Expo, the Singapore Bicentennial Experience, HC Andersen’s Hus in Odense, the Oman Across Ages Museum and Eden Qingdao in China.
Our ongoing work ranges from visioning and masterplans, to planning, design and delivery for clients from art museums to immersive brand attractions.
We are looking for a highly creative and ambitious junior 3D designer to join our team based in London. You will be working on a range of projects around the world. On the project team, you will play an important role in supporting the lead/senior designer/s. The senior designer/s will give you guidance, support and training to develop the competencies you need to progress.
At a minimum, we are looking for:
- excellent knowledge of and skills in 3D modelling principles and design
- strong aesthetic sensibility with a keen eye for detail and accuracy and a sensitivity to space
- an interest in, and enthusiasm for, museum, brand and experience design
- a desire to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, actively looking to collaborate with other team members
- a willingness to learn, and to put in the time and application to acquire new skills
- a commitment to being part of a collaborative studio culture
Right to work in the UK is essential.
To apply, please send your portfolio and CV, along with a short statement, of no more than 200 words, explaining why you want to work with us via the apply for job button below.