Mid-weight 3D designer
at Chargeurs Museum Studio
Chargeurs Museum Studio is looking for a mid-weight 3D designer to join its team in London.
Chargeurs Museum Studio (CMS) is a worldwide group of companies providing creative and professional services to the cultural and commercial experience markets. Our businesses include the design agencies Event and MET Studio, project management consultancy DesignPM and large-format printers Leach in the UK, specialist fabricators Hypsos in the Netherlands and Design&Production in the USA, and fine art publishers Skira in Milan.
We offer a lively environment within a growing studio, a strong team culture, flexible working arrangements, 25 days annual leave and competitive salary, pension and benefits.
We are looking for a mid-weight 3D designer to work alongside one of our high-profile, global clients providing focused support driven by a collaborative working relationship and a deep understanding of their brand.
Joining a dedicated team in our London studio, you will deliver 3d design on mid-level projects, working with agility and at pace to deliver world-class brand experiences.
This is a fixed-term contract for maternity cover however, we have ambitious growth plans for the team with the possibility of this becoming a permanent role.
At a minimum, we are looking for:
- experience delivering original design ideas on spatial design projects, specifically tradeshows and brand experientials
- proficiency with 3ds Max is essential. Vectorworks 2D and 3D is a bonus
- strong aesthetic sensibility with a keen eye for detail and accuracy and sensitivity to space
- good knowledge of project stages, processes and deliverables
- experience working with long-term client relationships is a bonus but not essential