Charles Tashima Architecture is seeking a part-time marketing/business development manager to join its team in London.
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic marketing and new business coordinator to join its team in north London. We are looking for a team player with a proactive attitude who can initiate and maintain development strategies with sustained success. Knowledge and enthusiasm for design is preferred.
Our small but highly respected design studio focuses on residential and commercial projects in London and the UK. This is an exciting new position to work in a friendly and creative team. Networking and building new relationships with new prospects is key. Proactively and strategically targeting new business and ideally with experience in the preparation of fee tenders.
This is a part-time role, ideally two to three days/week. The days of the week and hours can be agreed.
Qualifications and skill requirements:
- two years’ or more new business experience ideally within architecture or design
- educated to degree level ideally in marketing or a business-related subject
- excellent English language communication skills, with the ability to write engaging and relevant content
- a keen eye for design, with good IT skills (pref Mac) in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- well organised and able to build opportunities for new business growth
- highly motivated and results-driven with strong business acumen
- able to assist with ad hoc administrative duties if required
In your application, please include your CV, cover letter and examples of your writing style, along with your current availability and salary expectations using the ‘apply’ link below.
Please note, we are only able to respond to applicants who match the above criteria and are eligible to work in the UK.
Charles Tashima Architecture is an equal opportunities employer.