Senior landscape architect/landscape designer
at Charlotte Rowe Garden Design
Charlotte Rowe Garden Design is looking for a senior landscape architect/landscape designer to join its team in London.
Charlotte Rowe Garden Design is an award-winning studio.
Candidates should have a track record in the design and execution of private residential gardens and at least three years working in a design studio including design, planting, specification and project supervision.
We are looking for someone keen to progress their career and help grow our business, working closely with Charlotte Rowe and design director Tomoko Kawauchi.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills:
- degree in landscape architecture or a diploma in landscape design
- good design skills
- competence in CAD, Sketch-up, Microsoft 365 and Adobe Suite
- good construction knowledge
- excellent communication skills
- ability to manage projects and experience of working closely with clients, consultants and contractors
- good plant knowledge
Candidates should be:
- confident and outward looking
- a good team player who can build relationships within the studio, with architects and contractors and with clients
- a self-starter with the ability to use own initiative and meet key deadlines
- eligible to work in the UK
The studio has designed over 300 gardens in the UK and overseas and Charlotte Rowe won a gold medal at the 2014 RHS Chelsea Flower Show for her garden ‘No Man’s Land’.
Current projects include gardens in Oxfordshire, Sussex, Jersey, Ibiza and several in London.
Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience
Start date: Immediate
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and your portfolio (10mb max) and a cover letter to Juno Anderson at [email protected] by 31st March 2023.
You must sign in to apply for this position. If you don’t have a Dezeen Jobs jobseeker account, create one here.