Charlotte Rowe Garden Design is seeking a studio manager to join its team in London.
Charlotte Rowe Garden Design is an established and award-winning design studio known for carefully designed and detailed high-end gardens in London and around the UK and overseas.
We are seeking an organised, versatile and motivated studio manager to join our small team. It is the central pivotal role in the studio and is extremely broad in its scope. It encompasses both administrative and creative duties with one of its key roles is to ensure the smooth running of the studio for the design team.
The studio manager is normally the first point of contact within the studio for clients, prospective clients, journalists and other design professionals such as architects and interior designers. The position would either suit someone who has some experience in design or the creative industries or alternatively it may also appeal to someone wishing to move over from a different industry/profession and who is looking for a change of career.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills:
- good organisational skills
- excellent written and oral communication skills
- ability to manage projects working closely with the design team
- competence in all Microsoft 365 including Word, Powerpoint, Excel and Outlook
- good understanding of social media/marketing including Instagram.
- eligibility to work in the UK
Useful but not required:
- additional software skills on Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
Candidates should be:
- confident, positive and outward looking
- a multi-tasker who is flexible and adventurous
- a good team player who can build effective working relationships within the studio, and with architects and contractors, as well as with our clients
- a self-starter with the ability to use own initiative and meet key deadlines
Over the past eighteen years, the studio has been commissioned to design over 300 gardens in the UK and overseas. Charlotte Rowe won a gold medal at the 2014 RHS Chelsea Flower Show for her garden ‘No Man’s Land’.
Current projects include gardens and landscapes in Yorkshire, Surrey, Herefordshire, Ibiza and Jersey as well as a number of residential projects in London.
Salary: negotiable, depending on experience
Start date: April 2023
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and a cover letter (10MB max.) to Juno Anderson via the apply for job button below by Friday 24 February 2023.