Cheil MDLab is seeking a designer to join its firm in Frankfurt, Germany.
Cheil MDLab is a design consultancy focussed on branded spaces. Our team is consisting of 16 international creative individuals and we are looking for a talented Designer to support our work in the area of trade show, brand exhibition and retail.
Cheil MDLab is a department of Cheil Germany, located in Schwalbach am Taunus.
Please feel free to check out our website for more information.
Your role as a designer would include participating in design research, concept ideation, developing designs for spaces and product installations and ultimately setting up a structured presentation.
You should be:
- confident in creating conceptual ideas
- flexible and able to handle tight deadlines
- holding a degree in interior design, architecture, scenography, product design or other related studies
Skills we would expect you to bring:
- two-three years of experience with branded spaces
- good experience with 3D software, preferably with Rhino and V-Ray
- good skills in communicating design ideas (hand sketches, creating diagrams, collages, presentations)
- good English skills due to our international team and clients
- German skills desirable
Please submit your application using the ‘apply’ link below.