Cheil MDLab is looking for a graphic designer to join its office in Frankfurt, Germany.
Cheil MDLab is a design consultancy focussed on branded spaces. Our team is consisting of 16 international creative individuals and we are looking for a talented graphic designer to support our work in the area of trade show, brand exhibition and retail.
Cheil MDLab is a department of Cheil Germany, located in Schwalbach am Taunus.
Please feel free to check out our website for more information.
Your role would include participating in design research, concept ideation, developing graphic designs for spaces and product installations and setting up structured presentations.
You should be:
- confident in creating conceptual ideas
- flexible and able to handle tight deadlines
- holding a degree in graphic design, media design or similar
Skills we would expect you to bring:
- two-three years of experience with branded spaces
- good Experience with the Adobe Suite
- experience with web design advantageous
- good English skills due to our international team and clients
- German skills desirable
Please submit your application using the ‘apply’ link below.