Chris Beetles Gallery is seeking a finance manager to join its team in London.
Finance manager: full-time position. Immediate start
Required experience/duties, to include but not limited to;
- sole responsibility for all aspects of gallery finance up to year end
- management of all aspects of day-to-day bookkeeping and account reconciliation covering multiple companies and accounts
- quarterly VAT returns and all HMRC compliance
- payroll and pensions, all compliance and reporting to HMRC
- management of creditors and debtors
- production of management accounts, profit and loss and balance sheet.
- intercompany invoicing and profit share
- management of costs, budgets and cashflow as required by management
- management and knowledge of the multiple VAT schemes in use by the gallery including standard, margin scheme, Export, TA
- responsible for costing and management of artwork cost in the FileMaker stock book
- office management including, car, electricity, insurance etc
Salary starting at 30k.
- gallery/artworld experience
- SAGE accounts and payroll
- knowledge of FileMaker software
An immediate start would be preferable so that we can begin a handover process with our current accountant.
Please submit your CV and cover letter using the ‘apply’ link below.