Carvell Architects is seeking an architectural communications coordinator to join its team in Denver, USA.
Carvell Architects is currently in search of a part-time communications coordinator and content writer in its Denver office. The job includes producing/writing content for the firm’s website, blog posts/social media, industry awards submissions, proposals and press releases.
Ideal candidate skills:
- three to five years’ experience in a creative agency or an architectural firm
- strong graphic skills (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop etc.)
- strong outreach skills with clients and the media (editors)
- exceptional communication narrative skills visually and verbally
- bachelor’s degree in English, marketing, architecture or related field desired
Please submit a current CV, work samples and references (maximum 10MB) via the ‘apply’ link below. Working from home is an option.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United States