Christopher Hall Design is recruiting a senior/intermediate interior designers to join its London-based team.
We are an interior architecture design studio based in London, specialising in high-end residential projects.
We are currently looking to hire a full-time senior/ intermediate interior designer/architect to join our team.
- a highly skilled, creative and exceptionally detailed approach to interior architecture/design
- ability to produce precise technical drawings, spatial plans and furniture layouts
- ability to develop detailed joinery drawings and tender package
- ability to produce high-quality client presentations
- fluency in AutoCAD
- fluency in Excel, Indesign, Photoshop
- proficiency in all phases of procurement, including
- FF&E work including sourcing and dealing with suppliers
- knowledge of materials and finishes
- knowledge of industry standards
- experience in producing specification and schedule documents
- ability to prioritise and find timely creative solutions
- candidates must be comfortable working in a big team
- ability to collaborate with colleagues and other consultants
- fluent in English, including excellent written and communication skills
Education and experience:
- bachelor’s degree in interior design or interior architecture
- five years of professional experience required, ideally in the high-end residential sector
To be determined based on experience.
Please submit a CV and portfolio of your work by clicking the ‘apply’ link below.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom