Christopher Hall Design is recruiting a senior interior designer to join its London-based team.
We are an interior architecture/design studio based in London, specialising in high-end residential projects.
We are currently looking to hire a full-time senior interior designer/architect to join our team for a five-month period.
- highly skilled, creative and exceptionally detailed approach to interior architecture/design
- ability to produce precise technical drawings, spatial plans and furniture layouts
- ability to develop detailed joinery drawings and tender package
- ability to produce high-quality client presentations
- fluency in AutoCAD
- fluency in Excel, Indesign, Photoshop
- proficiency in all phases of procurement, including
- FF&E work including sourcing and dealing with suppliers
- knowledge of materials and finishes
- knowledge of industry standards
- experience in producing specification and schedule documents
- ability to prioritise and find timely creative solutions
- candidates must be comfortable working in a small team
- ability to collaborate with colleagues and other consultants
- self-motivated and focused
- fluent in English, including excellent written and communication skills
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in interior design or interior architecture
- five years of professional experience required, ideally in the high-end residential sector
To be determined based on experience.
Please submit a CV and portfolio of your work by clicking the ‘apply’ link below.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.