Christopher Jenner has an opportunity for a designer to join its London team.
Christopher Jenner works across a spectrum of projects including interior architecture, product, furniture and conceptual design. Story-telling forms a central part of the studios work. A strategic approach is cultivated through an in-depth explorative and research process, with emphasis on both craft skills and cutting edge manufacturing techniques.
We are looking for a passionate designer to join our studio in west London. The candidate will work as part of a team, working from concept development to implementation. Candidates will be responsible for the development of concepts, with a comprehensive knowledge of manufacture processes, and an ability to communicate the vision through to visual realisation.
- strong technical detailing
- demonstrable expertise in visualisation
- fluent in AutoCAD
- excellent 3D modelling skills – 3D Studio Max, Inventor or Solidworks
- excellent 3D rendering skills – Vray
- excellent Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effect skills
The candidate will also be able to demonstrate:
- passion commitment and consideration
- ability to work to short deadlines and in a highly productive environment
- experienced in all design stages including project site supervision
- good understanding of marketing and consumer behaviour
- two plus years of relevant experience as a designer
- fluent in English
- must have right to work in the U.K.
You must sign in to apply for this position.
Social media coordinator
at Woods Bagot