Antonio Citterio Patricia Viel (ACPV) has an opportunity for a senior tender coordinator to join its team in Milan.
ACPV: company background
Antonio Citterio and Patricia Viel are the founding partners of the cross-disciplinary practice headquartered in Milan and active since the seventies.
The firm works internationally, developing complex projects on all scales in collaboration with a qualified network of specialist consultants.
The practice count on a staff of 130+, coordinated by eight partners.
The tender coordinator will be responsible for preparing high quality pre-qualification and tender submissions, ensuring that responses to opportunities are written to the highest possible standard. The role is supported by a graphics and bid assistant.
- vet all incoming RFPs/RFQs
- detect, analyse and seize new business opportunities within publicly available international procurement procedures
- produce bid documents independently while discussing key strategy points with business development heads and partners
- review bid submissions for quality, compliance and consistency
- develop and maintain standard document templates and presentation formats
- maintain a library of written responses, case studies, tables and graphics to support the production of bids
Qualities and skills required:
- previous experience in a tender team within an international architectural and/or engineering company
- knowledge of typical work stages of architectural and engineering services according to main international standards (RIBA, AIA, etc.)
- excellent networking/team-building skills in order to identify, attract and retain the right external consultants required to respond to specific tender requirements
- administrative skills related to tender and competition documents
- proven knowledge of public procurement procedures in the EU related to architecture and engineering services
- excellent knowledge of both Italian (mandatory) and English
- excellent and proven bid writing skills
- ability to manage sensitive and often confidential information
- excellent time management and ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- excellent interpersonal skills with proactive attitude
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and curriculum vitae using the ‘apply’ link below.