Clague Architects is currently recruiting a marketing assistant to join its marketing/graphics team.
The role is key to this busy and fast-paced team, providing invaluable support to plan and execute integrated marketing plans. A fantastic entry level opportunity for a dynamic, passionate and super organised individual to be part of a well-established, exciting and ambitious architectural practice.
We are looking for someone who can:
- provide support to the marketing team as necessary
- organise and assist with gathering news stories from the focus groups and design teams
- liaise with external PR consultants and maintain the flow and quality of imagery and copy
- manage, maintain and create the marketing tools such as brochures, leaflets and photo library
- assist with the organisation and delivery of a series of annual marketing and exhibition events
If you are an individual with:
- excellent communication, copywriting and spelling skills
- strong organisation skills, who enjoys planning and prioritising
- computer literate with strong graphic design skills, including Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
- a good understanding of digital marketing strategies, website management and social media
In return for you offering us your talent and commitment, we can offer you:
- a competitive salary based on your skills and established experience
- the opportunity to build a career within one of the UK’s longest established architectural practices
- an exciting, open and inspiring working environment
Clague LLP are an equal opportunities employer.