Claridge Architects is looking for an experienced architectural technologist/technically strong architect to join its London studio full-time.
We are an emerging design led practice with a growing portfolio of live multi-unit residential, commercial, mixed-use and managed accommodation projects. We are seeking an experienced, technically strong team player to contribute technical expertise to the design teams within the studio.
Candidates should possess a minimum of three years work experience in the UK and be able to demonstrate expertise working in RIBA Work Stages 3,4 and 5.
Excellent opportunities exist for career progression, offering the successful candidate the opportunity to become a key member of our established but growing practice.
Essential skills required:
- BIM experience — preferably proficient using 3D Vectorworks
- CIAT/ARB registered
- NBS specification writing experience
- Adobe Creative Suite i.e InDesign, Photoshop etc
- comprehensive knowledge of UK planning process and building regulations
- experience of working on multi-unit residential/housing projects — ideally £15m+ in construction value
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
Competencies for role:
- confidence and ability to produce precise architectural technical, tender and construction drawings
- technical problem solver and confidence to reach out to specialists and suppliers where new knowledge is required
- excellent knowledge of the construction process and contractual protocols under both traditional and D&B procurement routes
Additional advantageous skills:
- contract admin experience
- SketchUp and 3D printing capability
The successful candidates will be confident, friendly and efficient. They are able to work both independently as well as part of a dynamic and energetic team.
To apply for this role please send the following items addressed to Aisha
- your CV
- a brief PDF with examples from your portfolio
— Max 4MB, no more than eight pages please
- a short covering letter about yourself
Competitive salary dependent on experience. Interviews will take place immediately. No agencies please.
Print studio graphic design internship
at The Architectural Association School of Architecture