There is an opportunity for a Part-II architectural assistant to join Claridge Architects at its office in London.
Claridge Architects is an emerging, design-led practice with an international character based in Queens Park, London.
We are currently looking for a talented and enthusiastic Part II architectural assistant to join our team. This position will offer a broad range of experience ranging from working on one-off houses to major planning applications in city centre locations.
Essential skills requirements:
- a minimum of one-year professional work experience
- Vectorworks experience
- strong 3D Modelling Skills – SketchUp
- excellent Adobe Creative Suite Skills – InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
Additional advantageous skills:
- 3D Printing experience
- Model Making Skills
- Vectorworks 3D BIM experience
The successful candidates will be confident, friendly and efficient. They are able to work both independently as well as part of a dynamic and energetic team. Our office is a young and social one, so having a great personality is key.
To apply for this role please send the following items to email@example.com FAO Aisha Wushishi:
- your CV
- a brief PDF Portfolio with examples of your work Max. 8Mb, no more than 10 pages please
- a short covering letter about yourself
Salary depending on experience, inline with RIBA Salary guide. Interviews will take place asap. No agencies please.
Due to high volumes of applications please note we are only able to respond to successful candidates.