ClassiCon is hiring a product manager/product developer to join its headquarters in Munich, Germany.
Design, function, and quality at the highest level plus a good dose of
emotion – that is our goal: furniture design that convinces and can accompany people through their lives. As something reliable and beautiful that is used and appreciated, and at best passed on.
In order to ensure sustainable growth and success, we are looking for a product manager/product developer for our headquarters in Munich with immediate effect.
- control of the development process from the product idea to the market launch; improve existing products and adapt them to changing requirements
- support in communication between designer, manufacturer, and ClassiCon
- organisational support of product development, scheduling, coordination with subsequent departments
- preparation and creation of technical drawings, CAD data sets, and renderings
- collaboration in the organization of the annual trade fair events; development, design and coordination of the exhibition stands
- quality management: definition of quality standards and control methods to ensure a high level of quality
- administration and knowledge of examination certificates, certifications, and safety requirements
- packaging concept, design, and layout
- organization of our archive, sample, and material library
- general research and development
- model making, 1:1 mock-up
- degree in technical design or industrial design or equivalent qualification
- at least three years of professional experience in product development in the furniture industry or similar
- extensive knowledge of manufacturing processes and materials science; good technical understanding
- very good knowledge of German and English, spoken and written; knowledge of Italian is advantageous
- very good software knowledge, especially 2D / 3D (Rhinoceros 5), rendering (KeyShot) and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign/Illustrator/Photoshop), MS Office
- affinity to contemporary design, interior design, and architecture
- meaningful portfolio in the areas of product development, product/industrial design or interior design
- proactivity, independent and reliable work, ability to work in a team & flexibility, communication skills and self-confident attitude, analytical thinking, sense of responsibility and diligence
Do you see yourself as part of a small family business, cooperating worldwide through our dealer network, which gives you the opportunity to use your experience and where you can still have an influence? Then we look forward to receiving your application documents including portfolio (exclusively PDF format with max. 5 MB), stating your possible starting date and your desired salary.
To submit your application, please click the ‘apply’ button below.