ClassiCon is seeking an intern/working student to join its team in Munich, Germany.
ClassiCon is looking for a motivated intern or working student (m/f/d) to be involved in the product-/project development. This is a great opportunity for anyone who is looking to explore a career in the world of furniture design.
ClassiCon is a Munich-based family business that stands for design, function and quality at the highest level. For more than 30 years we have been developing and selling classic and contemporary design furniture with the aim to accompany people all over the world through their lives as something reliable and beautiful – real favourite pieces that bring joy for generations, manufactured in small handicraft workshops in Germany, Italy and Portugal.
Our approach to projects requires a diverse range of skills and the successful applicant would be working under the instruction and supervision of our product development team.
Applicants should have an excellent knowledge and enthusiasm for contemporary design and be well organised.
Tasks will include providing assistance with:
- the development from the first prototype to the finished product
- the preparation of technical drawings
- the building of mock-ups
- assistance with preparation of our fair stand
- organising our archive, samples and technology libraries
- general research and development
- other office tasks
- fluent in English and very good knowledge of German
- a strong portfolio in product development, product design or interior design
- knowledge of manufacturing processes and a good technical understanding
- software skills: ideally in Rhino, KeyShot and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign/Illustrator/Photoshop)
- travel nationally and internationally for projects
- the internship is paid
- the position is available starting immediately
To apply please submit your CV, portfolio and cover letter via the apply for job button below quoting ‘internship + candidate name’ in the subject line.