Claudio Bellini Design is searching for a furniture designer to join its creative team in Milan, Italy.
We are recruiting a furniture/product designer with a related educational background with minimum two years of significant experiences in design field to develop new concepts with a deep understanding of trends, materials, and production technology. The ideal candidate has a creative capability and capability working in a team. The position will report to our design directors.
- creative team player: working with the team to create new concepts from sketches to final presentation with renders and technical details
- multi-tasking: managing multiple projects simultaneously and meet all deadlines
- great communicator: having the ability to communicate international clients and understand/respond to their needs
- time management: managing the time in a professional and productive way
- independent decision making: being able to take the next step to solve the problems and proceed the design process
- minimum two years of working experience in design field, related bachelor/master degree in related design field
- consistent creativity, capability in sketching and generating ideas
- excellent communication skills in English, both speaking and writing
- highly proficient skills in 3D software Rhino, V-Ray and Adobe Creative Suite
- ability and passion to travel all around the world
Please submit your CV and portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below.