Claudio Bellini Studio is recruiting a furniture designer to join its team in Milan, Italy.
We are recruiting a furniture designer with a related educational background with a minimum of five years of significant experience in the design field to develop new concepts with a deep understanding of trends, materials and production technology. The ideal candidate has the creative capability and the capability to work in a team. The position will report to our design directors. For more information about the role and our studio, please view here.
- creative: working with the team to create new concepts from sketches to final presentation with renders and technical details
- multitasking: managing multiple projects simultaneously and meeting all deadlines
- great communicator: having the ability to communicate with international clients and understand/respond to their needs
- time management: managing time in a professional and productive way
- independent decision-making: being able to take the next step to solve the problems and proceed with the design process
- minimum five years of working experience in furniture design, related bachelor/master’s degree
- consistent creativity, capability in sketching and generating ideas
- excellent communication skills in English, speaking and writing
- highly proficient skills in 3D software Rhino, Solidworks, V-Ray and Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability and passion to travel all around the world
If you match all requirements, please fill the form below and send us your CV and portfolio (max 10 MB) via the apply for job button below. Please also include your answers for the following questions in your application:
- where you are currently living
- if you have a permit to work in Italy
- significant work experience, role in the company and the duration
- related design degree
- what your superpower is
- where you see yourself in five years
Please note that due to the high volume of applications, we will only reply to selected candidates.