Clément Blanchet Architecture is looking for a French/English-speaking junior business developer/researcher to join its firm in Paris, France.
Clément Blanchet Architecture is looking for an assistant to the business development and research unit, to join its team in Paris, France.
French/English-speaking junior business developer/researcher in Paris, France:
- degree in architecture and/or business school specialised in urbanism/real estate
- minimum of one year of experience in business development in the architecture/design industry. Experience in branding/strategic planning/research is preferred
- experience with international markets is preferred; a critical understanding of blanchet work and perspective
- ability in administrative tasks (submission of tenders)
- commercial drive and organisational skills
- working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office
- exceptional communication skills, both in written and spoken French and English
- ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment. The role offers an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial and ambitious candidate to join a fast-growing business in a senior position
The position is open to candidates seeking either a part-time or full-time position. All qualified people are encouraged to send a dossier with curriculum vitae, a motivational letter using the ‘apply’ link below.
Clément Blanchet is a French architect, teacher and critic, actively practicing in the fields of architectural theory, urbanism, and cultural investigations. Blanchet is a former associate of the Office for Metropolitan Architecture, where he joined in 2004. In 2011, Blanchet was appointed director of OMA France.
During his 10 years collaborating with Rem Koolhaas, he has contributed to the development of OMA in France and led several winning project for the firm, including the construction of Serpentine Gallery in London, the design and construction of Caen Library (completed 2017), the design and development of winning entries like the Convention and exhibition Centre in Toulouse (completion 2019), the Engineering school of Centrale (completed 2018), master plans in Saclay and in Bordeaux, and lately the bridge Simone Weil over the Garonne in Bordeaux.
He studied architecture at the AA school of architecture in London, the Chulalongkorn Mahawitthayalai Architectural School in Bangkok and at the University of Illinois in Chicago. He graduated with high honors from the Architectural school of Versailles and has been an invited critic to architectural schools in France, England, Holland, Denmark and Sweden. He currently teaches at Taubman College (Michigan, USA), TU Vienna (Austria), and Paris Val de Seine School (Paris).
In May 2014, Clément Blanchet Architecture (CBA) was founded in Paris. The practice is structured as a laboratory, researching, informing and generating architecture/urbanism in all its forms.
The multidisciplinary practice is invited for several international competitions, in USA or Europe. The office is currently focusing on education issues through several winning competitions: the Innovation Campus in Antony (FR) (2017), the Carrefour Research And Development Center Saclay (FR) (2017). Recently, the agency won an international competition for the creation of a 1,500-seat auditorium as part of the Grand Paris. In June 2019, CBA won the construction of the 15000 seats new BAUER stadium in Saint Ouen .
CBA is currently designing a masterplan and a hotel complex in Tbilisi (Georgia).
Blanchet has also been appointed chief architect of the Annecy area since July 2017.
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.