Client relationship and specification manager
London/Burgess Hill , United Kingdom
Planet Contracting Limited is an industry leader in designing, manufacturing and installing creative interior demountable glass partitions, glazed doors, modular walls and architectural glazing solutions such as atriums, frameless curved glazing and freestanding glass.
We are a vibrant and forward-looking national company who are looking to recruit a sociable, outgoing individual who enjoys meeting people, building contacts and developing strong client-business relationships. If you have a passion for architecture and interior design and would rather be out and about than sat behind a desk, then this is the role for you!
As ‘client relationship and specification manager’ you will spend the majority of your time out of the office meeting architects and specifiers, promoting our products and services, and building and developing long-term working bonds.
Your understanding of the construction process, in-depth knowledge of our product range, and appreciation of client’s needs, will enable you to position our products and services appropriately to maximise specification opportunities. You will be a creative thinker who is able to develop innovative solutions that fulfil and exceed client expectations and go the extra mile!
You will have the business acumen, knowledge and confidence that will enable you to deliver presentations with enthusiasm, creativity and passion that inspire confidence and excitement. You will maximise networking opportunities and arrange and attend social events at our showroom in Clerkenwell and at our box at Wembley. You will wear the Planet badge with professionalism and pride at all times!
In summary, the successful candidate will:
- quickly develop an in-depth knowledge and passion for our products and services
- pro-actively gain appointments with architects and specifiers, and create and deliver inspiring and persuasive presentations
- analyse client requirements on projects to prepare appropriate strategies and design solutions
- respond to enquiries from architects and specifiers in a quick and timely fashion
- carry out research to identify potential new clients and actively pursue new clientele opportunities
- ensure client satisfaction at all times, ensuring issues are resolved in order to achieve repeat business, and ensure long term client relationships
- arrange and attend social events and represent the company
- keep up to date with products and services offered by competitors
We are looking for a candidate who has:
- a professional qualification in architecture or interior design
- a keen understanding and passion for architecture and interior design
- an understanding of the construction process and industry
- the ability to write NBS specifications
- strong relationship building skills with the ability to relate to clients and influence at all levels
- strong people management capability
- analytical and problem-solving skills to develop creative and innovative solutions
- excellent communication skills
- good organisational skills, with experience of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines
- a keen interest and knowledge of the industry
- knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and database management systems
- proficiency in Autocad and Revit would be desirable
Planet offer you:
- an opportunity to become part of a fast growing, exciting, dynamic and innovative company
- an opportunity to be instrumental further driving Planet forwards to become the market leader in architectural glazing solutions
- potential for promotion in line with our expansion
- a competitive salary of between £25,000 to £35,000 (dependent on experience), benefits and bonus scheme
Application deadline: 17 April 2017
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter outlining why you are interested in joining the company and your salary expectations to: email@example.com