Clifton Interiors is seeking an interior designer to join its team in London.
What we offer
Rosie Winston has been leading the thriving Clifton Interiors design practice for over 30 years. Situated in London’s Primrose Hill, Rosie and her team offer a comprehensive design service, incorporating all aspects of interior architecture, lighting design, spatial planning, procurement, build and decoration as well as landscape and garden design.
At Clifton we are a small tight-knit team and we aspire to create an environment where our designers can make an impact and grow.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an interior designer/interior architect to join our team. The candidate must have at least six years’ experience working in high-end residential interiors, with proven design skills and track-record of managing projects on time, and working to budgets. Give our current pipeline the role is likely to be weighted more to FFE than interior architecture, although we are keen to add the latter skill-set to our team.
- develop concepts and ideas, and to present these to the client
- sourcing and specifying FF&E
- preparation of accurate drawings for tender and for contractors
- completion of accurate and detailed specification and costing documentation
- ensuring the team successfully delivers projects from concept to completion on time, budget and to the highest standard
- ability to work independently and mentor junior team members
Knowledge and experience:
- minimum of six years’ experience
- experience working on unique high-end residential projects essential
- excellent knowledge of FF&E, joinery and construction detailing especially regarding the specification of products for high-end residential
- experience in spatial planning and concept development, as well as lighting design
- experience of detailed drawings packages (Photoshop, AutoCAD, InDesign), schedules and specifications
- experienced in liaising with contractors, architects, and consultants
- exceptional attention to detail, time management skills and strong multi-tasking skills
- ability to work under pressure and as part of a small team
How to apply
Please submit your CV and portfolio to us. Your application should demonstrate your suitability to the position.
Suitable candidates will then be contacted invited to an interview within the next two to three weeks.