8Clifton Interiors is hiring a senior interior designer to join its team in London.
At Clifton we offer our clients a comprehensive design service incorporating all aspects of interior design and architecture. We are a small tight-knit team and we aspire to create an environment where our designers can make an impact and grow.
You will be highly creative with a passion for quality materials and finishes. We are seeking someone who has at least several years’ experience working in high-end residential interiors, with proven design skills and track-record of managing projects on time, and working to budgets.
- develop concepts and ideas, and to present these to the client
- sourcing and specifying FF&E
- preparation of accurate drawings for tender and for contractors
- completion of accurate and detailed specification and costing documentation ensuring the team successfully delivers projects from concept to completion on time, budget and to the highest standard
- ability to work independently
Knowledge and experience:
- BA in interior design or related field
- experience, working on unique high-end residential projects is essential.
- excellent knowledge of FF&E, joinery and construction detailing especially regarding the specification of products for high-end residential
- experience in spatial planning and concept development, as well as lighting design
- experience of detailed drawings packages (Photoshop, AutoCAD, InDesign), schedules and specifications
- experienced in liaising with contractors, architects, and consultants
exceptional attention to detail, time management skills and strong multi-tasking skills
- ability to work under pressure and as part of a small team
How to apply
Please submit your CV and portfolio to us. Your application should demonstrate your suitability to the position.
Suitable candidates will then be contacted invited to an interview within the next two weeks.