Clifton Interiors is hiring a senior interior designer/interior architect for its team in London.
We are seeking a senior interior designer/interior architect with at least seven years’ experience in high-end residential design to join our team in Primrose Hill, London.
At Clifton, we offer our clients a personal and comprehensive design service incorporating all aspects of interior design and architecture. The position is well-suited to a person who wants to be involved in all aspects of the design process.
We are looking for someone who:
- is highly creative and passionate about design
- has an excellent understanding of space planning and technical detailing
- is confident and comfortable managing day-to-day delivery of projects liaising with both site management and clients
- is interested in quality materials and finishes
- has exceptional attention to detail
- can work efficiently within our processes and collaboratively with the rest of the design team
- develop creative concepts and ideas and present these to clients
- develop the materiality of projects, completing accurate and detailed specification and costing documentation
- production of detailed architectural drawings and presentation materials that effectively communicate design concepts to clients and stakeholders
- preparation of accurate drawings for tender and for contractors
- sourcing and specifying FF&E
- working as part of a team to successfully deliver projects from concept to completion
Knowledge and experience:
- hold a degree in interior design, architecture, or a related field alongside at least six years’ experience working on high-end residential projects
- show a high level of technical ability with experience in detailed drawings packages (Photoshop, AutoCAD, InDesign), schedules and specifications
- experience in spatial planning and concept development, as well as lighting design
- thorough knowledge of FF&E, joinery and construction detailing especially regarding the specification of products for high-end residential
- experienced in liaising with contractors, architects and consultants
- demonstrate excellent time-management skills and manage their own time across a number of projects concurrently
Please submit your CV and portfolio via the ‘apply for job’ button below. Your application should demonstrate your suitability for the position.
Suitable candidates will then be contacted and invited to an interview within the next two to three weeks.