Clippings is seeking a sales development representative to join its studio in London.
Sales development representative
We are looking for a sales development representative to join our world-class sales team and help us evolve and execute our new business strategy.
Who we are
Clippings is the fastest growing platform for interior design, offering a new way to source products and manage projects from inspiration to installation. We’re using technology to develop smarter streamlined processes that reduce the time, friction and cost required to create exceptional spaces. The company was founded in 2014 by Adel Zakout and Tom Mallory. Clippings is backed by Advance Venture Partners and C4 Ventures, and in 2018 raised a $15.4 million series B round led by Advance Venture Partners.
Working here is intense, challenging and rewarding. If you thrive on ambitious goals, constant learning and getting stuck in, we’re offering an unrivalled chance to realise your potential in a key role at a fast-paced startup with global ambitions.
Who you are
You are an energetic self-starter with the ability to identify new business opportunities from inbound leads and existing clients. You are excellent at building meaningful relationships and confident of thinking outside of the box to ensure your targets are met.
Your responsibilities will include:
- own and consistently meet or exceed individual targets for lead conversion and sales activity
- act as a brand ambassador in welcoming new trade clients to the Clippings platform
- qualify inbound leads according to project criteria
- communicate the Clippings value proposition to new trade clients, identifying benefits specific to their practice or business
- run a smooth process from initial outreach to the qualification of leads and projects
- update CRM database to reflect accurate client details and lead status.
- complete detailed logging of client interactions and complete a handover of sourced projects to the sales team
- running demos of the platform with prospect and existing clients
- maintain an understanding of modifications to the Clippings platform and works closely with product team to identify, report and document system bugs
- maintain awareness of comparable options and existing systems within the industry, in order to communicate the Clippings advantage
Your core skills will include:
- attention to detail
- excellent time management and organisation skills
Your key competencies will include:
- customer focus
- listening and communication
- influencing and negotiation
We’re offering the opportunity to:
- join a world-class tech team
- play a key role in a fast-growing start-up
- work in a culture with exceptional transparency and freedom
- earn a competitive salary
- with an Apple MacBook in a bright, open plan Shoreditch loft office
- 25 plus eight public holidays.
Submit your CV and cover letter explaining why you are right for the role and your salary expectations using the ‘apply’ link below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.