Clive Sall Architecture is looking to recruit a Polish-speaking architect with extensive UK construction and technical experience to join its team in London.
Role: Polish-speaking technical architect
Location: Hoxton, London
Contract type: permanent
Salary: salary is negotiable, commensurate with experience.
contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful candidate should have the following skills and criteria:
- experienced in technical design and delivery of residential developments and their construction
- detailed design work including the preparation and submission of Building Regulation drawing packages, the preparation of working drawing/production information, specifications and construction packages, including the supervision of others engaged in this work
ability to lead the design process including the management and coordination of other design team members, consultants and contractors
- tender action, contract documents and contract administration, including site inspections throughout the construction phase of the project following design and built procurement route. The projects will be delivered by our in-house construction company formed by our close-knit team of experienced builders. Helping with procurement and valuations will be part of the workload
- fluency in both English and Polish
- extensive UK construction experience and a ‘hands on’ construction approach are essential as site visits and instructing the construction team weekly is required
Please send a cover letter containing a conclusive list and a short description of all projects completed to date and a short description of experience with work samples using the ‘apply’ link below.
Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work permanently in the UK and have fluent written and spoken English and preferably good command of the Polish language.