CLOU Architects is looking for an architect for its studio in Beijing, China.
- education – Bachelor degree or above majoring in architecture or interior design
- two years’ work experience in a renowned design firm
- strong design skills
- strong communication skills, commitment, reliability and team spirit
- a conscientious attitude towards neat line drawings
- strong knowledge of common design and layout software
- knowledge of 3D printing
You will work on the design and delivery of a new mixed use project.
You will become part of a dynamic team of architects and designers from all over the world who work on cheerful and innovative buildings in a spirit of fun and ambition.
We offer have an informal company structure to foster personal development and competitive remuneration. The office is centrally located in Beijing’s nightlife district, Sanlitun.
About CLOU Architects
CLOU Architects has about 35 employees in its Beijing office. The company is a go-to architect for enlightened developers of commercial projects that break away from the norm. CLOU Architects has completed award winning projects such as Raffles City Beijing, the 220m Shenzhen 1979 tower, Vanke Jiugong, and recently the Playstack Shenyang Mall.
Please visit our website for more information.
Please email your cover letter in English, CV and samples of work (PDF format less than 10MB) using the ‘apply’ link below. Please do not send download links.
Please state the position you are applying for and when you are available within the cover letter.