CLOU Architects is looking for a project architect to join its studio in Beijing, China.
Your profile ideally encompasses most of the below:
- education – bachelor degree or above majoring in architecture
- six plus years’ work experience in a renowned design firm
- proven track record of working on architectural design to construction stages especially on façade packages
- acute sense of aesthetics, strong graphic and design talent
- strong communication skills, commitment, reliability and team spirit
- ability to organise complex information
- strong knowledge of common design and layout software
You will work on the design and delivery of a new large scale mixed use project. You will be responsible for guiding a design team, managing client relationships, and working directly with the director in charge.
You will become part of a dynamic team of architects and designers from all over the world who work on cheerful and innovative buildings in a spirit of fun and ambition.
We offer have an informal company structure to foster personal development and competitive remuneration. The office is centrally located in Beijing’s nightlife district, Sanlitun.
About CLOU Architects
CLOU Architects has about 35 employees in its Beijing office. The company is a go-to architect for enlightened developers of commercial projects that break away from the norm. CLOU Architects has completed award winning projects such as Raffles City Beijing, the 220m Shenzhen 1979 tower, Vanke Jiugong.
Please visit our website for more information.
Please email your cover letter in English, CV and samples of work (PDF format less than 10MB) using the ‘apply’ link below. Please do not send download links.
Please state the position you are applying for and when you are available within the cover letter.